Pages

Sunday, 15 August 2021

Cake and Shopping 🍰

It was a lot cooler today than it has been all week, so my friend and I took the opportunity to go out for sweets and a little bit of shopping! My friend wore a comfy coordinate with her Angelic Pretty Milkshake Circle Skirt and matching cutsew, and I wore my MoitiΓ© Frame Cross JSK. I should have worn a cutsew coordinate too...would have been much more comfortable. It was still a little warm, even with the breeze. I really need some more cotton tops for wearing lolita in the summer, but maybe I should hold off since autumn is around the corner.

We both had delicious mille crΓͺpe cake with earl grey tea frosting, topped with lavender. For some reason the creperie wasn't serving drinks that day, so we got some cold drinks at a nearby Starbucks. This was my first time having a fancy desert since the pandemic began, so it was a really nice treat. I used to go to a cute patisserie with my boyfriend once a week. Having it delivered just isn't the same...

Afterwards, we walked around for a while and did a bit of shopping. I bought a cute sticker book! I have a huge collection of stickers. There are butterflies and flowers in every colour of the rainbow, as well as black and white! Can't wait to plaster them on everything, haha. There are apparently 1000+ stickers so it'll take some time to get through.

 We also took a few coord shots while we were out! I love the colourful backdrop of the graffiti. It was surprisingly quiet in the alley, when usually it's packed with tourists. The street was pretty busy, but I guess everyone was busy shopping rather than taking photos. Fine by me, since I hate cutting through there and being stopped every few moments by tourists wanting photos with the local colour.


JSK: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ© Frame Cross JSK
Blouse: Metamorphose Egg Art Blouse
Headbow: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ© Divine Cross Headbow
Nun Collar:  Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ© Nun Collar
Necklace: Luna Borgia
Socks:  Alice and the Pirates Lace Up Rose OTKs
Shoes: Yosuke

I really like how my coord shot came out! I haven't worn this dress in so long. I forgot how pretty and lightweight it is. Even though it's polyester, it's not too uncomfortable to wear in summer. I'm surprised that I don't see people wearing this piece more often!

[Current Music: Potochkine - PossΓ©dΓ©e]

4 comments:

  1. I'm still thinking about the earl grey millie crepe cake from Millie! You're right about getting dessert take-out, it just doesn't feel the same. :( I usually get the strawberry banana chocolate crepe from demetre if I'm craving for dessert during my *cough* pms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Demetre is so good!! I feel you on the cravings lol. We should go for a meetup there sometime!
      ( ´ ▽ ` )

      Delete
  2. You look so cute!!! Definitely inspired an all-out outing in full Iron Gate glory when I get my second vaccine. That new Crepe place down the road from me sounds about right...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get your second shot soon so you can enjoy some crepes!(´。• α΅• •。`) ♡

      Delete