Hello bats! Not much to talk about today, just a coord post and some general life updates...
Welp, my household finally caught covid - makes sense given my occupation and the number of exposures I've had. I'm honestly surprised it didn't happen sooner. I'm very cautious about staying away from others, rarely go anywhere other than work, and always wear an N95, which goes to show how contagious it is! Thankfully I didn't catch it so I'm feeling fine, but I needed to work from home for a while - the isolation rules are a little different for healthcare workers. α΄΅Λα΅ α΅α΅(α΅̣̣̣̣̣ ͜ α΅̣̣̣̣̣ ˶ )♡
I don't like working from home very much - definitely going a little stir crazy here. Plus, there's so much of my job that can't be done remotely, so I'm mostly on receptionist duty which is not exactly my favourite thing in the world. Thankfully I'll be cleared to go back to work soon. It's kinda nice just being able to chill in my pajamas and listen to whatever I want in the background. Lately, I've been listening to the new Principe Valiente album, Barricades. I had no idea they were releasing another album until I saw a photo posted on the Then Comes Silence fan page showing the band members celebrating the release together (very cute!).
Speaking of music...I went a little overboard and bought tickets to see Perturbator (they're playing with HEALTH!), Franz Ferdinand, Lebanon Hanover (with Wingtips & Traitrs), and Carpenter Brut. This summer is gonna be awesome for concerts! I'm super excited since I haven't seen any live shows since 2019. Really hoping that Interpol will come to Canada when the new album drops...
I actually got an Interpol tattoo recently, too. It doesn't look so great here because it's still pretty flaky, but it's healing up quickly. It's not nearly as rough-looking as my new thigh tattoo, which still looks like a crispy onion peel after almost 3 weeks...obviously not gonna post pictures of that on the internet.
Anyway - I recently (pre-covid) went to afternoon tea to celebrate my best friend's birthday. I wore a black coord with purple tights and purple eye makeup. I would like to buy some purple hair accessories and blouses, but they're surprisingly hard to find. Now that purple is trendy it's a little easier, but I'm still surprised at how relatively uncommon it is.
Blouse: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ©
Dress: VallΓ©e lys
Socks: Estrellas
Accessories: NΓ©ant Glass, Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ©
Shoes: Lamoda
The wind was absolutely crazy so it was pretty hard to get a decent photo. It was blowing so hard that I could feel it pushing me back as I walked. Granted, the ridiculous shoes didn't help at all - the heels are 15 cm! It was my first time wearing them outside and while they look great in photos, they are really tough to walk in. But I'm willing to suffer for the aesthetic haha ( ´ ▽ ` )b
After we finished eating, we went shopping at Oomomo, which is pretty much the Canadian version of Daiso. I was very tempted to fill up my shopping basket, but I'm on a low-buy right now, so I decided to only purchase things I actually needed. All I bought was a cute frog shower cap and some instant milk tea packets.
Speaking of low-buy...up until today, I was still going strong with my lolita no-buy. I was beginning week 26, but my only A-line petticoat disintegrated when I pulled it out of the closet. I've ordered a Classy A-Line from MeLikesTea in white voile. Super excited to wear it. I bought a bell petti from them years ago and it's still in great condition. They're not cheap, but they hold up through heavy wear and repeated washing so I can't complain. I'm also considering reserving the new Boz Carol OP...I'm a little worried that my shoulders won't fit into it but it would be easy to resell if it didn't fit. There are honestly so many good releases out right now, my wallet can't handle it all 。:οΎ(。οΉ· ‸ οΉ· ✿) Gotta stay strong, but I don't know how much longer I can!
[Current Music: The Soft Moon - Burn]



No comments:
Post a Comment