Pages

Wednesday, 27 April 2022

Manicure and Shopping

Today I wore a comfy Iron Gate coordinate to get my monthly manicure and do a bit of shopping. I got caught in a downpour on my way home, and dropped one of my new earbuds along a construction zone... (´•̥ α΅” •̥`) It was so cold and windy that my jacket and dress froze solid! Thankfully they were fine after I washed them.

Beret: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ©
Dress: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ©
Jacket: Black Peace Now
Socks: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ©
Accessories: NΓ©ant Glass, Vivienne Westwood
Shoes: Poison Shoes

I really like how this manicure turned out! I love the look of the bulky 3d metal pieces, but the crucifixes on my thumbs sort of get in the way. That's not a sentence you see every day...

When I went shopping I bought a simple frame for my Interpol print, but I'm still not sure where to hang it, so I set it on the radiator cover for the time being. I also bought some new storage boxes to store all my headdresses. I used to keep my accessories in cute printed boxes and bags, but they've all disintegrated from wear and tear. The new boxes are just clear plastic so they aren't cute at all, but at least they're practical. 

Anyway, this was just a quick outfit post, so I'll end it there. My next post coming up is a long discussion about the current state of lolita fashion. I hope you look forward to reading it!

[Current Music: FFS - Police Encounters]

No comments:

Post a Comment