Pages

Wednesday, 15 September 2021

Picnic Coordinate πŸ¦‹

One of my comm members hosted a catered picnic meetup in the park recently! The forecast looked pretty bad, but the weather ended up being perfectly cool and breezy. We were getting swarmed by wasps, though. Generally I'm not too fussed by bugs but I'm somewhat allergic to wasps, so I spent a goodly amount of time trying to swat them away from my food and out of my hair. Bugs aside, it was a pleasant meetup! It was really nice to see the comm again, especially since there were some new faces, but I honestly wasn't feeling very social. I think working in a patient-facing job is finally starting to wear my social batteries down - not that I was a social butterfly to begin with...

Anyway, speaking of butterflies, I did a summery butterfly-themed coord with my Royal Princess Alice Gothic Butterfly OP! I figured this might be my last chance to wear it out before it gets too cold.

Me and my best friend (❁´◡`❁) Photo by Firemate

Photo by Firemate
 
OP: Royal Princess Alice Gothic Butterfly OP
Cage Skirt: Γ‰cailles de Lune Shadow Garden
Headdress: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ© x Krad Lanrete Nocturnal Romance Headdress
Choker:  Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ© Coffin Lace Choker
Tights:  Royal Princess Alice Gothic Butterfly Tights
Jewellery: Modifica, Restyle, Etah Love, Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ©
Bag: Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ© Blue Cross Bat Handbag
Shoes: Yosuke

[Current Music: Principe Valiente - Strangers in the Night]

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really nice to meet up with my comm again :)

      Delete
  2. I love your outfits πŸ’™ I'm glad to see content from you again, I was missing your posts elsewhere & was stupid enough not to think to check your blog. I'm glad you still enjoy lolita & wear it beautifully, I will make sure to check your blog more often πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I will be privating the blog soon but I'll continue posting, and I will share the password on FB :)

      Delete
    2. Noted, thanks for the info 😊

      Delete