I've been trying to add purple and red accessories to my wardrobe, so I ordered the Layla Headdress, Caym Headdress, and Sacrifice Choker in April. There are bunch of other things I wanted to order at the same time, but I didn't want to go overboard since April is income tax season (◞ ‸ ◟γ) I know that she'll reopen the shop in a few months but I'm impatient haha. I already know what I'm going to buy next! Anyway, I've never seen a review or any close-up photos of these items, so I thought I'd do a quick post about my haul.
† Layla Headdress †
The black version of this headdress has been on my wishlist for a very long time, but I decided to order the purple version instead. I'm very glad I did! It's more colourful than it looks in the stock photos. The flowers are actually a mixture of black, grey, and dark purple. I also love the cute little berries! I have a floral tattoo with tiny berries on my arm, so I match ( Λα΅Λ ) I wish there were more gothic prints and accessories that featured fruits...
† Caym Headdress †
This headdress is so beautifully detailed! I love feathers so I had to buy this one. The colouring on the feathers is so subtle and pretty too - I really like the stripes and ombre effect. The only thing I don't like is that it's pretty flat so I have to wear it with my hair straightened or put up, because it just disappeared into my curls when I wore it with my hair down.
† Sacrifice Choker †
Lastly, I bought a new choker since I have very few red accessories. You can never go wrong with rolled roses and velvet ♡ I really like the black/red shimmery ribbon and the crystal blood drip details are so cute, too! I'm planning on wearing this in a red velveteen blood/vampire-themed coord for Halloween. I might order the matching headdress if the shop opens up in time.
Anyway, that's all for now! I have another Antique Beast order lined up so I'll share photos as soon as it arrives ♡
[Current Music: The Birthday Massacre - Red Stars]






No comments:
Post a Comment