Pages

Friday, 19 November 2021

Dress Mail!

Hello bats! Check out the goodies that arrived recently! The MoitiΓ© Velour Lace OP is a trade from a friend. I gave her one of my re-release Iron Gate OPs - I'd bought all 3 colourways and didn't really need them all, so she gave me this dress and some cash in exchange. I also received the Haenuli x Mossbadger kickstarter dress! I'm so happy with it. The dress is made out of a nice heavy material and it has a pocket!! The last dress I received is the Vampire Prelude JSK in ivory which I've been trying to get ahold of for years. I used to have the black JSK and skirt and sold them - not sure what was going through my mind, but I've regretted it ever since. I'm so happy to have this print back in my collection.

Moi-mΓͺme-MoitiΓ© Velour Lace OP, Haenuli x Mossbadger Mystic Wandering Spirit JSK, and Alice and the Pirates Vampire Prelude JSK

My friend hosted a small get-together a few weekends ago so I decided to wear a casual witchy outfit with my Mystic Wandering Spirit JSK and comfy Sheglit cutsew. The JSK holds a nice shape even without a petticoat. It's definitely one of the most flattering dresses I own! The bodice length is perfect for me, and the shape makes my waist look tiny while hiding my complete and utter lack of hips. Haha ( ´ ▿ ` ;)  I also bought this Rick Owens jacket a few months ago but I haven't really had much opportunity to wear it until now due to the weather. I thought it looked cute with the leather Fluevog boots I wore with the dress. Wish I got a full body photo...
 
 
Also, I guess you can't really tell in the photo, but I've cut my hair suuuper short and let all of the blue-black dye wash out! I haven't had hair this short since a botched haircut I had in grade 9 that left me in tears, so I was a little bit apprehensive about it at first, but I needed to chop off all of the fried ends. It looks much cuter now! The only downside is that it's too short to look good when I put it up, but being able to wear it down more often is a good tradeoff.

 
Lastly, I want to share my latest manicure! It's a multichrome cat-eye polish with clouds and stars. Each nail is a different colour, and depending on the light they flash sparkly green, blue, purple, and gold. I fiddle with my hands quite a bit, so having sparkly pretty nails makes it a much more pleasant experience (*´▽`*)

No comments:

Post a Comment