Pages

Sunday, 25 April 2021

Cherry Blossoms!

Today I went for my usual Sunday walk in the park, even though the weather wasn't so great. It was cold, cloudy, and extremely windy and by the time I got there I sort of regretting going out...until I realized that the cherry blossoms had bloomed! I guess I haven't really been paying much attention to the calendar these days, since every day feels exactly the same - go to work, go straight home, repeat ad nauseam. I didn't even realize that it was almost May...

I wore a very simple all-MoitiΓ© coordinate for my walk. I didn't bring my tripod or anything with me since I wasn't anticipating that I'd be taking photos, but I did get a few nice snaps of the flowers. It was a nice little mood booster!

I totally forgot I had this skirt until I found it at the back of my closet a few days ago. I haven't worn it in years!!





[Current Music: Acryl Madness - Become the Witness]

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful how something so simple as seeing flowers in bloom can lift your mood. And the skirt is great, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being outside in nature really helped cheer me up! I work in the middle of a concrete jungle so I sort of forget what plants look like, lol.

      Delete